Hey guys, since working on my website, I have been trying to come up with a new product that people would want... I found these great bags made by RUME, and thought it would be fun to personalize them for people. Let me know what you think!
Bag Option One: The perfect combo- The All bag, with a baggie bag and a pocket bag.
The all bag would make a perfect diaper bag, with the baggie for diapers and wipes and the pocket bag to put your cell phone wallet and any personal items you may need.
Bag Option Two: The Medium bag, baggie and pocket bag.
What do I use a RUME bag for?
Grocery or mall shopping; as a gym, sports, diaper or beach bag; for après ski, picnics or overnighters; for laundry, farmer’s markets, work or as ReUseable gift bags, Piano bag, Voice music bag, Carry books home from the bookstore bag, etc.
The comfortable handle is sized to carry over any shoulder – male or female – even while wearing a bulky winter coat!
RuMe Bags are small enough to fit in a purse or glove compartment – our patent pending enclosure system enables three bags to roll up to about the size of your cup of coffee.
RuMe Bags are made from 180 denier polyester, with water-resistant coating; the innovative box stitch design offers a structured environment for loading goods, while maintaining a flexible space for over-sized, bulky items.
So I am wondering - what you guys think of this product? Would you get one? Do you think you know someone who would? Do you want to personalize the item? What makes it cool to you?
I can be a wholesaler for RUME, if I get enough interest, so what do you think?

No comments:
Post a Comment