Thanksgiving Week Give Away! I don't do this much, but I thought it would be a way of saying thanks to all who do things for me. The give away will be 25 Free Christmas Cards (5x7 Postcard Style). All you need to do is to leave a comment on the blog.
Remember - all orders placed before Dec 1st will get $7.50 off. If you don't find something you like, I also do custom orders. If you want a different color palette, I can put one together (example you like the plaid but you want it in red and blue).
If you need photos taken I have a friend that does photography for a great price - check her out at http://stacythiotphotography.blogspot.com/
10 comments:
I know we're switching.... but I still wanted to be the first to leave a comment. I love you and I love your designs and I am thankful for you and your family!
Thanks for the link!!!
Your cards look great ")
I had no idea you were doing this! You are so creative!
Hey Brynn!
I always come on to check out all your fun designs.. you are so talented!! Everything looks awesome! Love ya!! Happy Thanksgiving!
Hi Brynn! You are so creative! Love your designs!
Your cards are really cute. (I know your sister). Happy Thanksgiving!
Kristy Stone
Brian and I have just started thinking about doing Christmas cards.... good to know that you're in the business!!
I want these cards!! They are so darling and YOU are SO incredibly talented!
It was great to have you out in Boston for a little while. Thanks for coming! Come again.
I'd love to slap Asher's face on one of those.
this one is for my grandma, she can't seem to get it to work.
Post a Comment